Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Content Manager
Job Category: Advertising / Public Relations
Ref #: ADV–0284
A web content manager is a person who updates websites that may need to be updated regularly, such as a blog site or website. In some cases, the manager may be responsible for producing web content. In other cases, he or she may just have content management duties which includes editing, posting and removing pieces from time to time.
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. Create, develop and manage content for organizations web presence (requires working with content management software).
2. Coordinate web projects across departments.
3. Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
4. Working with a cross–departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties.
5. Copyedit and proofread all web content.
6. Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers.
7. Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events.
8. Assure web–based information is archived for future needs and reference
9. Track and report on all site metrics.
10. Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
1. Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
2. Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast–paced, deadline–driven environment.
4. Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
5. Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross–departmental team 3–5 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites.
6. Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field.
7. Passion, Integrity and Energy.