Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Control & Automation Engineer
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Manufacturing / Operations
Ref #: OPN–235
Job Description: Experience:–
3. Previous experience as a team player of specialized system integration companies or vendors.
4. Minimum 3 years.
5. GCC experience is preferred.
– Motivation and Inspiration – Decision Making – Customer Focus – Team Skills – Initiative – Results Orientation
– Capability to work in a multinational / multicultural team
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation / Industrial / Computer / Software Engineering
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: 1. Design of control systems
a. Engineering drawings for control panels (GA, Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, Instruments hock up, loop and interconnection drawings, power consumption and heat dissipation calculations)
b. Project documentation (Functional Design specification, System layout, software manuals, FAT & SAT documents, method statements, O&M Manuals)
2. Programming of control systems
c. Programming of PLC, RTU using Ladder logic & function blocks.
d. Configuration of PLC & RTU for standard communications protocols, MODBUS, DNP3, IEC101/2/3/4/5, Profibus,
HART & Foundation field bus.
e. Configuration of HMI including graphics, tags, alarms, trends and reports.
f. Configuration of SCADA systems graphics, alarms, events, trends, reports and interface with AIMS.
3. Installation, testing & commissioning of control systems & instrumentation
g. Manage installation team during installation phase (Cable tray, junction boxes, cables, termination and power up of control systems and instrumentations)
h. Instrument installation( hookup, range and set points settings, calibration)
i. Site coordination with main contractor, consultant and client.( Method statement, progress reports, T&C reports and handing over to client.
j. Service SCADA and PLC/RTU installation for the company maintenance contracts.
Excellent command of English language is required.
Arabic language is plus.
2. Professional Knowledge of Automation Systems
– Using application software for design and parameterization of the PLC & RTU control and monitoring system (Step7, Rslogix5000, Concept/Unity, Proficiy&Isagraf).
– Knowledge of Human Machine Interface (HMI) parameterization using (WinCC flexible, Panel Builder, Citect).
– Knowledge of SCADA parameterization using (WinCC, FactoryTalk, Citect, Cimplicity, Wonderware).
– Knowledge of Project Management and Quality Management Methods.