Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Cruise Supervisor
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Hospitality / Travel
Ref #: HS–0746
Job Description: Crew Supervisor
1. To hit all financial targets.
2. To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
3. Escort customers to their tables.
4. Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
5. Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations.
6. Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
7. Serve food and/or beverages to customers; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables.
8. Check customers are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
9. Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
10. Take directions and guidance from managers.
11. Check customers identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
12. Prepare checks that itemise and total meal costs using the Micros Point of Sales system
13. Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: To wait on in the restaurant, working as a team to take orders, set, serve and clear tables and deal with
the exchange of bills and money.
As a Supervisor you are an important member of the team. You will have contact with the customer
during their dining experience, it is essential that you are polite and courteous when you welcome them
into the restaurant, during the service of the meal and answer queries or complaints from customers.
It is extremely important that you lead the team to ensure they provide polite and efficient service at all
times to maintain the exceptional standard of service and quality.