Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Driller /Offshore and Onshore Engineers
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Oil/Petroleum
Ref #: OIL–532
Job Description: The main job responsibilities are as follows:–
1. Manage all activities related to Drilling aspects under supervision of Project Delivery Manager.
2. Manage all aspects of Well Delivery within the approved budgets while minimising the risk to all personnel and damage to the environment.
3. Initiate and execute the required cost saving plan to reduce well cost.
4. Designing (and supervision or reviewing) of well programs (e.g., casing sizes and setting depths) to prevent blowouts (uncontrolled well–fluid release) while allowing adequate formation evaluation.
5. Designing (and supervision or reviewing) or contributing to the design of casing strings and cementing plans, directional drilling plans, drilling fluids programs, and drill string and drill bit programs.
6. Specifying (or reviewing) equipment, material and ratings and grades to be used in the drilling process, including completion.
7. Providing technical support and audit during the drilling process.
8. Developing contracts with vendors & Review technical competence of drilling related contracts with service companies.
9. Build up standard workflow, best practices and procedures (for performing technical work or evaluation) of drilling related products and aspects in company.
Terms & Conditions Drilling Manager – Onshore
The major Terms & Conditions for this position are:–
– Must be willing to work in the Basra – Iraq.
– Must be willing to work on long–term basis.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: Job Description Drilling Manager – Onshore
Our client is a major Oil & Gas Company operating a massive upstream full field development project onshore Iraq.
Skills: The most essential Requirements are as follows:
1. Must have a Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree in Oil & Gas Drilling Engineering.
2. Must have Upstream Onshore Oil & Gas experience.
3. 3 years in managerial position, overall at least 10 years of O&G drilling experience
4. Sour Field Experience is preferred.
5. Ideal candidate will have some Middle East experience.
6. Excellent English language communication.