Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi English Instructor
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Education / Training / Teaching
Ref #: TRN–1243
Job Description: Main Objective:
The English Class Teacher will be responsible for teaching trainees in a higher educational institution.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Revising Students Study Records and acquisition cycles, which students pass through.
2. Making sure that students make it on time for their sessions.
3. Checking homework assigned for each lesson before staring the sessions.
4. Preparing the Teaching Aids required for each lesson beforehand.
5. Abiding by the techniques & instructions (available in the teaching manuals) for all teaching classes.
6. Explaining the grammatical points required for students.
7. Instructing students who are unable to comprehend the provided booklet drills.
8. Helping students practice English and interact as much as they can.
9. Inserting students’ results into student record.
10. Preparing interactive Social Club activities in advance.
11. Abiding by the instructions and rules decided/instructed by the management at any time.
16’000 SAR per month
Housing OR Housing allowance will be provided.
Performance related bonus
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Skills: English native speaker
1. Bachelors Degree (English literature is preferred)/ Holders of CELTA or TEFL)
2. Level of English will be tested though internal placement tests.
1. Sociable, patient, creative, and Able to work in a team environment.
2. MS Office Applications, Internet Usage & Project/Outlook.