Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Executive Coordinator
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Banking
Ref #: BNK–0327
The Special Assistant will play an integral role in ensuring smooth day–to–day operations, requiring the ongoing coordination, management, and development of internal systems and functions. This will require them to interact with virtually all of the Private Equity team, as well as Board Members and external contacts of the CEO and the Executive Team.
– Support the CEO as liaison with staff and key stakeholders in the development and monitoring of special projects, as allocated by the CEO, across all departments internally and all portfolio companies
– Consolidate progress reports on key performance indicators/business metrics for the fund and its portfolio; establish regular progress reports and reviews
– Conduct background research and prepare briefing memos for the CEO, key staff members and board members (where relevant) on portfolio company performance, fund performance and market opportunities
– Support the CEO in the drafting and development of articles, memos, reports and various communications for internal and external audiences
– Independently provide high–quality support that anticipates needs.
– Proactively manages complex calendars and remains flexible to multiple changes; coordinates with the calendars of other executives.
– Co–ordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, in liaison with internal administration staff and external contacts as appropriate.
– Prepares documents and presentations in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on short notice.
– Projects a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of incoming requests to the CEO, to include e–mail traffic, telephone calls and direct approaches from outside contacts.
– Provides monitoring and follow–through support on action items in progress.
– Coordinates events onsite or at offsite venues.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: A Middle East Private Equity fund is looking for an energetic, highly motivated Special Assistant to the CEO who will have responsibility for a wide range of special projects, programmatic and administrative functions that will support and leverage the effectiveness of the CEO.
The Special Assistant oversees and manages the flow and exchange of information, streamlines interactions with key staff and stakeholders and facilitates initiatives on behalf of the CEO. This role will require outstanding professionalism and discretion, organization and attention to detail, ability to multi–task, initiative and willingness to work and lead teams on a wide variety of projects and tasks.
Skills: Desired Skills & Experience:–
– Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
– Minimum 3–4 years of work experience post graduation; 2+ of those years must be within a Financial Services firm with direct exposure to C–level Executives.
– Excellent administrative and organisational skills; ability to multi–task across multiple work–streams
– Detail–oriented with ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality.
– Advanced software skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills.
– Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information; high standards of quality and personal integrity.
– Event–planning experience a plus.
– Arabic or German language a plus.