|T&F Group is a leading provider within the private wealth management industry with particular focus on international tax consultancy and trust services to corporate groups, businesses, entrepreneurs, expatriates, private individuals and families.
As an independent service provider, we assure the highest level of confidentiality offering a broad choice of services, from tax advice to corporate and trust governance, accountancy and wealth management and protection.T&F Group is a client focused international organisation, aiming to understand, assess, design and implement solutions that best fit the needs of a demanding clientele operating in highly complex fiscal, legal and financial environments. The T&F group currently has offices in London, Lugano, Dublin, Monte Carlo, Luxembourg, Dubai, Panama and Buenos Aires.Main duties include:IT
- Maintaining two London Networks for T&F & AccounTrust (Windows Servers 2003)
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice
- Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and / or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Assisting the IT Manager in Lugano with IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
- Maintaining the backup / recovery plan.
- To develop and control the IT security policy.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Organising paperwork for Legalisation, Companies House and Foreign Office, ensuring all documents are processed within required deadlines.
- Assisting Messenger with day to day duties.
- Checking stock levels for consumable items.
- Assisting with Reception duties as required.
- Filing, photo copying and maintaining records.
- Inputting courier information into Company database.
- Logging and arranging payment of supplier invoices via cheque or credit card.
- A MCSE or MCITP certification (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- Good commercial sense and business acumen.
- Flexible work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to form lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong communication and organisational skills, able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Must be resident in the UK and/or have had considerable UK professional work experience.
- Fluent in English with Italian desirable.
Conditions of employment
The position is available immediately and is full-time and based at our office in London. The compensation package offered to the successful candidate is negotiable and will be based upon their relevant experience and overall suitability and will be competitive with other similar Companies in this field.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a letter of application to Erika Collinson, HR Manager, complete with a full C.V. Your letter of application should clearly outline the skills and attributes you would bring to this role, when you would be able to take up the post and your salary expectations. Applications will only be accepted in electronic form through this website.
Closing Date: 15th December 2011.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
NO AGENCIES. Send Application
Categorie: Offerte di lavoro a Dubai · Tags: lavorare a Dubai, lavorare negli emirati arabi uniti, lavoro a dubai