Il Visual Merchandiser è un vero e proprio consulente d’immagine, una figura capace di coniugare creatività e strategia di marketing visivo. Il suo obiettivo è quello di mettere in evidenza le caratteristiche distintive di taluni prodotti, favorendo il processo di selezione del consumatore attraverso la gestione del sistema espositivo del punto di vendita. Il Visual Merchandiser gestisce il continuo cambiamento espositivo in funzione di stagionalità, campagna vendita promozionali, eventi speciali o ricorrenze; egli sintetizza in un’unica figura professionale competenze diverse di marketing, comunicazione, ergonomia e scienza cognitiva, coniugandole a doti artistiche e creative.
URANIO OVERSEAS BUREAU was formed in 1995 to exclusively handle the wholesale distribution of the Italian denim brand DIESEL in the Middle East. In 2004, we expanded our operations by opening directly operated mono-brand stores in UAE for Diesel and Samuel & Kevin. In 2007 our strategic and successful partnership with Diesel was recognised by winning the ‘Best Country of the Year’ Award, the first and only distributor to win such a prize. Our partnership with Diesel reached a new milestone in 2008 by launching our 25th store in the region, in The Dubai Mall. In the same year we opened the first FRED PERRY store in the Middle East and 2010 witnessed the first store openings of CUSTO BARCELONA and BIMBA & LOLA.
UOB have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Visual Merchandising Manager to be part of their ever expanding organisation. Based out of cosmopolitan Dubai you will lead and manage the VM team across the Middle East, tasked with maximising sales through improving the visual environment of the stores.
* Manage core VM activities i.e. window installation, in-store product display etc in order to drive sales.
* Liaise between store operations, marketing and buying/planning departments in order to meet store deliverables
* Develop and implement VM training programs and procedures throughout the region in order to ensure that VM standards are met.
* Manage the VM seasonal budget in order to maximize the ROI.
* Conduct regular store visits across the region, generate VM supervision reports and effect timely remedial action for areas of improvement in order to share useful information with senior management.
* Liaise and negotiate with mall management and regional partners in order to communicate clearly the brand principal’s VM guidelines and obtain necessary permissions for these guidelines to be met.
* Suggest viable alternatives in case of disputes and governmental and social restrictions in order to ensure that the brand’s guidelines are not compromised.
* Lead and motivate the VM and store teams by serving as a role model of brand VM standards and product knowledge in order to manage efficiently and effectively.
* Plan orders for relevant VM material, source upgrades etc in order to maximize the brand’s image.
The ideal candidate would be a university graduate, with 8 plus years of VM experience, out of which 3 years should be in a similar role. They should also be fluent in both written and spoken English. They should be (1) a leader who can lead and manage a team, (2) a subject matter expert, who has specialised and in-depth VM and (3) an avid planner, who can organize and schedule, in order to manage the office-based part of the role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.