Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Project Officer
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Sales
Ref #: SL–1426
Job Description: We are looking for a Project Officer.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: 1. The E–commerce Manager establishes processes, procedures, updates and activity schedules across core capabilities and technologies aligned with business and customer focused strategies and calendars.
2. This position leads collaboration across cross–functional teams to deliver seamless customer experiences across all shopping channels including company web sites, retail locations, mobile apps and platforms, catalogs, Acquired Brand experiences, and Partner Microsites.
3. Core capabilities may include but are not limited to: pricing, site search, favorites, color visualization, calculators, inventory status, shopping cart, order management/ fulfillment/tracking, purchase history, and content management.
4. Provide customer service to the companys ecommerce consumer network.
5. Oversee marketing related activities and convention planning.
6. Oversee delivery of product and communicate delivery dates to customers.
7. Oversee shipments and proactively investigate delays.
8. Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Skills: 1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, e–commerce or IT related disciplines.
2. Minimum 3 years e–commerce experience.
3. Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables.
4. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a proven track record of strong project management, cross–functional team leadership and collaboration with the ability to efficiently manage multiple high impact projects and deadlines to ensure successful on time/budget completions.
5. An experience leading and mentoring direct report is preferred.
6. Experience with agile development methodology and principles are preferred.
7. Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills.
8. Excellent organisational and time management skills.