Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Recruiter
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Human Resources
Ref #: HR–0198
Background on CTG Global
CTG Global is a Human Resources Service Company specialising in the appointment of specialised personnel and their operational management in countries experiencing or emerging from armed conflict, natural disasters, or acute social and economic crisis worldwide. CTG provides tailored support enabling a growing number of public sector agencies, Governments and private sector corporations to achieve their objectives in complex and challenging environments. CTG’s current clients currently span across the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia and future development visible in Latin and Central America and the Far East. CTG is a young expanding company with global opportunities and an energetic team who need the support of an enthusiastic recruitment intern.
The CTG Global Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding students or recent graduates the unique opportunity to acquire direct exposure to CTG operations. It is designed to complement human resources or development–oriented studies with hands on project oriented practical experience in the various aspects of CTG Global’s work. Interns are given significant autonomy and substantial projects which are integral to CTGs 3 year strategic plan.
Applicants should have expressed interest in the field of Human Resources, or international development; ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds. Interns work under the mentorship and supervision of a staff member at CTG Global. The selection process is competitive with the background of the interns matched with the needs of the organization.
The Company requires a dynamic self–starter in this role who can work with the company’s Recruitment Manager, Executive management, and country teams to achieve both their vision and objectives in managing and supporting its ever growing team of permanent and international staff, supporting the businesses internal logistics within budgetary parameters, and global insurance requirements. In addition providing Recruitment support in support of the services provided to our clients globally ensuring staff’s compliance with policies and procedures ensuring we meet our ever evolving requirements and essentially the quality provision of our support services.
Recruitment Intern for CTG Global (“CTG”), based in CTG’s Global Head Quarters in Dubai, however there may be a requirement for travel from time to time to other of the Company’s offices and its countries of operation including but not limited to Kenya, Afghanistan and other higher risk countries within which CTG operates.
This is an exciting opportunity for work experience in an international organization with broad exposure recruitment best practices in areas affected by disaster of conflict. The Recruitment Intern will play a significant role in CTGs Global Expansion plans:–
The Recruitment Intern will have a significant opportunity to be hands on in the implementation of several exciting projects within the CTG Global Recruitment function. The Recruitment Intern will:
–Under the Supervision of the Recruitment Manager– Be Responsible for implementing the Recruitment database for usage by programme managers, teams and those managing both consultants and permanent staff in all HQ’s, SO’s and countries of service, thereafter ensuring the Recruitment database is used efficiently, effectively and compliantly, and all users are trained to use as such.
–Liaison with database service providers as and when support/improvements are required from them.
– Assist the Recruitment Manager in expanding the Recruitment & Portfolio SOP’s and administrative documents and systems are being adhered to supporting the HR and Commercial Managers with a bi–annual/quarterly check on all staff’s compliance and notification to the appropriate Manager where staff might require additional training/mentoring.
– Assist with QA/QC of all Recruitment procedures
– Assist in the migration to the new CTG Recruitment Platform
– Line Management
– Upwards Recruitment Manager and Finance and Administration. Colleague collaboration shall include continual cooperation with HR Manager, Field Portfolio teams
CTG is looking for interns to make a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Remuneration – Interns will be provided with a small stipend upon the successful completion of 3 months
Working hours: Sunday – Thursday; 9am – 6pm
AFG – Afghanistan
CD – Commercial Director
CEO – Chief Executive Officer
CFO – Chief Financial Officer
CTG – CTG Global
ELT – Executive Leadership Team
FC – Financial Controller
HQ – Head Quarters
RECRUITMENT – Human Resources
IT – Information Technology
MENA – Middle East & North Africa
PA – Personal Accident Insurance
QA/QC – Quality Assurance/Quality Control
SO – Support Office
SOP – Standard Operating Procedures
TOR – Terms of Reference
UAE – United Arab Emirates
These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. CTG as a small and growing company relies on its staff keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its business development.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: We are hiring for: RECRUITMENT INTERN Position
a. Assist the Recruitment Manager in staffing fulfilment through the identification and consolidation of recruitment portholes in CTGs current locations of operation and future areas of expansion
b. Support the Recruitment and Commercial teams in preparing Recruitment material for proposals and new business
c. Assist the Recruitment Manager in the timely migration of candidate information to customized recruitment platform
d. Assist in t QA/QC and compliance in all HQ and SO’s
Skills: Qualifications & Attributes:–
The successful candidate will be able to work results–driven and without direct supervision.
– Desire for hands on work experience in recruitment or recruitment/personnel management administrative roles and or HR degree and 1 years working experience; preferably in an international setting
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (other language skills a benefit);
– Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages and comprehensive capabilities in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook express) with Windows 7 operating system;
– Experience of working with databases previously;
– Ability to supporting staff with their personal requirements, dealing with difficult grievances, dismissals, crisis situations, etc;
– The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines;
– Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
– An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion;
– Experience working in the Africa, MENA, or Southeast Asia regions is preferable.