Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Structural Engineer
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Engineering / Architecture
Ref #: ENG–1048
Job Description: Key Responsibilities and Duties: –
1. Perform engineering duties as advised under supervision of assigned, Lead Engineer, Project Manager or supervisor.
2. Take responsibility for engineering tasks, and perform associated calculations and analysis.
3. Ensure compliance with corporate and project QMS and HSE procedures .
4. Supervise and co–ordinate engineers and draughtsmen.
5. Liaise with other members of the project team .
6. Proficient in writing and checking of design reports and calculation sheets .
7. Have experience of preparation of procurement data sheets and material and fabrication specifications .
8. Liaise with material and equipment suppliers.
9. Undertake assignments in other KW offices, client offices, vessels or on–site .
10. Support to bid preparation.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education: Masters Degree
Responsibilities: Senior Structural Engineer.
Skills: 1. 4 years degree in structural /civil engineering or closely related.
2. Professional engineer registration desirable .Required experience:
3. Minimum 12 years post graduate experience.
4. Proficient experience in the structural engineering services for construction projects, preferably on large civil/structural and /or industrial projects.
5. Good written and oral communication.
6. Proven ability to perform key technical role.
7. Thorough knowledge of industrial practices and regulations.
8. Knowledge of current technology and its effective use on the project.