Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Market Researcher
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Restaurant / Food Service
Ref #: RES–295
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the Universitys objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
The ELT Division is a global leader in the provision of multimedia English language teaching and learning materials. Operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
About the Role:–
As part of our growth plans for the Gulf region, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and self–motivated Market Development Editor to be based in Dubai, to carry out market research and market development activities, and to input into OUP’s publishing plans for the region. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our highly successful local team.
The primary focus of the job is on Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States. There is potential for the job to take in a wider geographical area.
The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker, educated to degree level or equivalent, with excellent commercial and market awareness.
Experience: Not Required
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities: –
– develop relationships with key institutions, associations and individuals to provide reliable information about the market and market trends
– liaise with publishing teams in the UK and US to carry out and coordinate research in schools and universities to ensure a market–focused approach towards our publishing
– coordinate with publishing, sales and marketing teams to plan and carry out market development activities designed to build brand loyalty and to reach new customers
– build a network of advisors who can inform product development
– visit institutions in coordination with the sales team, in order to build and strengthen customer relationships
– advise on the suitability of materials for the market, through own reports and/or reports from third parties
This role will be based in our Dubai offices.
Skills: You will also have:–
– An internationally recognised English language teaching qualification, e.g. CELTA, DELTA, MA TESOL
– Experience of working in one or more countries in the Arabic–speaking world
– The ability to work independently, and to plan and prioritise your own workload
– Good interpersonal skills, to build relationships with advisors and customers
– Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
– Experience and knowledge of effective research methods and the ability to analyse data and communicate results
– A good understanding of technology and its role in English language teaching
– A full clean driving licence.