In order to open a bank account for a Company incorporated in any other jurisdiction, the Company will be required to provide the following:
- The Account opening form (AOF) to be signed by the authorized person (s) either in the presence of Bank Officials in Dubai, or otherwise to be attested by the UAE Embassy;
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation/Formation; *
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association; *
- A copy of the Share Certificate;*
- A copy of the Share Register/Incumbency Certificate (if available);*
- A Board Resolution to open a bank account (or Power of Attorney);*
- Passport copies of all Shareholders, Directors and Signatories.
- An original Bank Reference Letter in the name of the Authorized Signatory.
- If the Shareholder is another Company, then copies of all legal documents of that company including the identification documents of the Shareholders/Beneficial Owners are required.*
*All documents mentioned above with an asterisk MUST be notarized and attested by the UAE Embassy and by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- General and Financial Company Information:
- Nature of the business;
- Experience and background of the Owner;
- Monthly turnover expected in UAE Dirhams (AED);
- Any two business partners and their respective countries;
- Any two clients and their respective countries;
- Source of initial funds;
- Initial transfer;
- Preferred currency/ies for the account opening;
- Office address of the Company;
- Home country address and contact details of the Managing Director of the company of this account;
- Website if any;
- Specify the name of the bank where the company currently holds an active bank account (please provide a scanned copy of a bank statement for the previous two months).
For any further information or any assistance/consultancy on the procedure, do not hesitate to