Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Front Desk Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Hospitality / Travel
Ref #: HS–0657
Job Description: We are looking for an Assistant Front Office Manager
If you have a passion for challenge and achievement, and a desire to make your career with a company that embraces excellence, then consider what St Ermins has to offer. Since opening in 1851, St Ermins is renowned for its service, style and elegance. We provide our guests with a truly memorable experience through personal care and attention to detail. Attracting a dedicated and diverse workforce is one of the keys to our success. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan which includes:
1. Meals on Duty.
2. Childcare vouchers.
3. On the job training.
4. Discounted gym rates.
5. Uniform and uniform care.
6. Excellent employee recognition programme.
7. Preferential room rates for yourself and family.
8. Opportunities for promotion and transfer within the Company.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. Assist the front office manager.
2. In charge of all front desk operations.
3. Dispatch courier mails and keep record of them.
4. Coordinate ID and other visitors cards.
5. Answering questions about the companys policies, services and handling of any client complains.
6. Come up with financial rate, create budget and decide which departments receive certain allocations.
7. Train front office employees on better customer service.
8. Oversee front desk operations and ensure client receives 100% satisfaction.
9. Resolve client complains in a timely manner and respond on time to any complaints.
10. Participate in interacting with guests and ensuring that shift duties are handled by front desk employees.
11. Handle guest security and create functional emergency procedures.
12. Handle all of the companys petty cash.
13. In charge of faxing documents to various locations on a timely manner.