Offerte di lavoro a Dubai e negli Emirati Arabi. Cercasi Excellence Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Education / Training
Ref #: TRN–1157
This position is responsible for the success and growth of a chain of day care and ECE centres. This person must be an exceptional leader who will work closely with the Foundation Board to develop the schools by continuous program improvements and implementing leading–edge educational practices. This individual must dynamically lead and encourage the staff to ensure the school’s objectives are achieved. The director is expected to use child–development training skills and previous experience to design and implement strategies to develop a well–organized childhood facility that works in the best interest of children, parents and staff.
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
Must be an exceptional leader who will work closely with the Foundation Board to develop the schools by continuous program improvements and implementing leading–edge educational practices. This individual must dynamically lead and encourage the staff to ensure the school’s objectives are achieved. The director is expected to use child–development training skills and previous experience to design and implement strategies to develop a well–organized childhood facility that works in the best interest of children, parents and staff.
1. Dynamically lead and grow the schools.
2. Maintain the maximum enrollment of students per school.
3. Work on schools image and branding.
4. Setting and constantly improving role responsibilities and regulations for schools.
5. Build a strong community among teachers, staff, parents and students.
6. Seamlessly balance the roles of educator and administrator.
7. Strategically identify needs and develop a long–term plan for the schools.
8. Design and implement fundraising programs for the schools, overcoming cultural perceptions, to provide growth capital for future initiatives.
9. Represent the school locally and internationally and be a champion for the schools in both internal and external communication.
10. Manage and develop a strong faculty and leadership team; recruit and grow the team as needed to meet objectives.
11. Ensure the schools operate at an efficient and profitable level of operation.
12. Report to and foster cooperation with the Foundation Board.
13. Prepares periodic principles evaluations and monitors and manages each center, including overseeing scheduling of classes, meals, recess and staff breaks.
14. Preparing the annual budget, designing lesson plans, organizing field trips, attending parent–teacher meetings and training staff.
15. Work with accountant staff to review financial operations and prepare accurate monthly statements for review by the Board of Directors.
16. Maintain up–to–date knowledge of current child development practices.
17. Be aware of and ensure schools adhere to the Child Day Care Regulations.
18. Maintain confidentiality.
19. Demonstrate behaviour that is professional, ethical and responsible.
– Saudi National or Arab expat who lived in KSA or GCC is preferred.
– Masters degree in education or educational leadership with emphasis in Early Childhood Education preferred
– 10+ years relevant work experience as School Head, Division Head, school advisor, education consultant, or school inspector; preferably in a private, international school or start up school, working across age ranges 0 to 9 years old.
– Coursework typically includes early childhood growth and development, methods and techniques of teaching the preschool age child, early childhood health, nutrition and safety, and administration of early childhood care
– Working knowledge of The Child Care Regulations.
– Proven track record of positive, nurturing staff–child interactions
– Proven track record of success leading and managing faculty and school administrators
– Team player, willing to commit to the position for a minimum of five years
– Strong interpersonal skills, able to lead a diverse school community of teachers, staff, parents and students.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as organizational skills, among internal and external communities in both English and Arabic.
– Experienced in budget management
– The ability to analyze, reflect and identify solutions to problems
– Strong computer skills and current software knowledge an asset
– Self–starter with ability to conceive, develop and execute ideas
– Excellent people manager, capable of building and motivating a cohesive team, and challenging them to excel.