L’iscrizione alla Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon è disponibile solo ONLINE.
Riportiamo per completezza le distanze, gli orari di partenza e i costi di iscrizione.
42.195 km Maratona
aperta ai maggiori di 18 anni: orario di partenza – 7:00 am.
costo di iscrizione: 120 USD
10km Road Race
aperta ai maggiori di 15 anni: orario di partenza – 7:15 am
costo di iscrizione: 60 USD
3km Fun Run
aperta a tutti: orario di partenza – 10:30 am
costo di iscrizione: 15 USD
For richieste sulla registrazione contattare: firstname.lastname@example.org o il +971 (0)4 4335669
Per richieste generali contattare: email@example.com
I registranti devono leggere e accettare il seguente regolamento prima di procedere.
- The official entry form must be completed fully by each intending participant. Completion of the entry form and payment of the entry fee represents acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon is organised in accordance with the rules and regulations of the IAAF and AIMS and all participants agree to abide by these rules and regulations and comply with all reasonable directions and decisions made by the officials and representatives of the IAAF and AIMS.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organisers to ensure the participants safety. Participants run at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whether personal or otherwise and howsoever arising. All participants accept responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of any medical/surgical expenses incurred.
- There is an official six hour finish time limit for the Marathon with police and medical support. Any remaining participants after this time are requested to run on the footpaths.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of the IAAF and AIMS, a runner must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff.
- No pets or any form of wheeled transport is permitted on the route.. eg. in-line skates, roller blades, bicycles etc.
- There will be no refund or transfer of participation for those participants who do not take part or if the event is cancelled for whatever the reason.
- The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse any entries